Banco central do Brasil President Henrique Meirelles denied allegations, reported in the Brazilian newsmagazine IstoE, that he failed to pay Brazilian taxes while living in the United States in 2001.
In a report la
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory