At a news conference, Premier Wen Jiabao appeared to squash suggestions it might roil markets by diverting money that Beijing now holds largely in U.S. Treasuries.
"I can assure you that by instituting such a foreign exchange company, it will not have an impact on U.S.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde