"We find that if all 13 EU members who are not currently in EMU (European Economic and Monetary Union) join it by 2020, including the United Kingdom, then the euro overtakes the dollar a few years later," the study's authors wrote.
"We also find that even if some of these countries
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power