"We currently don't have any other alternatives or choices ... we may choose to hold more European and Japanese assets, but our main trade partner is the US and our payments are in US dollars," Fan, who recently became a member of the People's Bank of China's (PBOC) monetary policy committee, said at an eve
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?