Under the Term-Asset-Backed Securities Loan Facility, the New York Fed will lend to holders of some AAA-rated asset-backed securities backed by newly or recently originated consumer and small business loans.
The Fed said the facility "will help market participants meet the credit needs of households and small businesses
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor