Legislator Paskah Suzetta of the Golkar party said the government was seeking a comprehensive approach to resume talks on the amendment of the central bank law.
But he ruled out major revisions to the law, saying discussion would rest on adjusting the law to m
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré