Sanders, who has posted a video of his attack on his website entitled "Fed stonewalling", said in a Congressional hearing on Tuesday that he would introduce legislation to force the Fed to reveal the recipients of the loans that comprise the Fed's $2.2 trillion balance sheet.
"I have a hard time understanding how you'
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde