"China is likely to set up a special investment company with the government holding the majority stake," Wu told the Beijing Morning Post.
Temasek Holdings is wholly-owned by Singapore's Ministry of Finance and the company's global investment reaps an average annual return of 18 per cent.
The newspaper reported that a dele
- Auditors find ‘flaws’ in ECB’s crisis management framework
- Home truths on Europe’s NPLs
- Central banks lack ‘firepower’ to combat financial crises, says report
- Economists need to better understand macrofinancial links – BIS paper
- Ukrainian bank owners carried out ‘co-ordinated fraud’, forensic audit says