The Basel Committee on Banking Supervision today issued an updated and expanded version of its paper The relationship between banking supervisors and banks' external auditors, jointly developed with the International Auditing Practices Committee (IAPC) of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). The IAPC is issuing the paper as an International Auditing Practice Statement.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power