The measures, detailed report by the Committee on Payment and Settlement Systems (CPSS), Progress in reducing foreign exchange settlement risk, calls for action by individual financial institutions, industry groups and central banks.
Central banks should work with supervisors to encourage continued progress by the financial industry, the report states. Industry groups should continue t
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power