The UAE, one of whose member emirates was rebuffed in the United States over a ports deal, has yet to make a final decision on the asset redeployment, the report said.
Sultan bin Nasser Al Suwaidi, the governor of the UAE's central bank, said the nation's interest rates will continue to be linked with the U.S. dollar.
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- Nigerian state uses central bank as ‘piggy bank’ – MPC member
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms