The UAE, one of whose member emirates was rebuffed in the United States over a ports deal, has yet to make a final decision on the asset redeployment, the report said.
Sultan bin Nasser Al Suwaidi, the governor of the UAE's central bank, said the nation's interest rates will continue to be linked with the U.S. dollar.
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?