The European Commission will take into account the "exceptional circumstances" of the war in Iraq when it evaluates the deficits of member states with regard to the Stability Pact, European Commission president Romano Prodi said.
The impact of the war will depend on several factors, most notably its duration, its magnitude and its
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS