"We are planning to ensure the security of bank deposits and protection of commercial secrets," Alapayev said after the vote, adding that he was looking to gradually introduce a series of protectionist measures to develop the Central Asian country's banking institutions.
"Last year, investment in the banking sector tota
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank