Sept 17 and 19, 2001 - Bank of Japan intervenes to sell yen, worrying about an export-crippling rise in the value of the yen and following attacks on U.S. cities the previous week.
Nov 10, 2000 - European Central Bank (ECB) in conjunction with national euro zone central banks intervenes to buy euros.
Nov 6, 2000 - ECB and
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power