The embassy said USAID would sign on Wednesday a memorandum of understanding with the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (Central Bank of the Philippines), establishing a framework for USAID's future technical assistance for the Anti-Money Laundering Council, the enforcement arm for an anti-money laundering law passed last year.
The assistance woul
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- Treasury committee to investigate BoE’s lack of diversity
- Fed’s Powell: banks still have important role in payments
- Bank of Portugal sells majority share in ‘good bank’
- Xi sees renminbi taking greater role in global monetary system