His comments raised the prospect of diversifying its foreign exchange reserves away from the dollar, becoming the latest Asian country to fuel market rumours over the U.S. currency.
India's reserves, the sixth largest in the world, are at a record high of $135.66 billion, and Reserve Bank of India Governor Yaga Venugopal Reddy said diversification
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development