The Bundesbank, which has the largest gold reserves in Europe, had the option to sell 120 tonnes under the Washington agreement made by central banks to set limits on sales.
Before the decision, German finance minister Ha
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting