The document permits the Central Bank to realize operations linking sales of Financial Treasury Bills (LFTs) and exchange swaps, but it does not allow transactions in exchange derivatives. Today, there will be a simulation of this type of auction. Under the accord, Brazil can also draw on another US$4.6 billion from the IMF.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde