The Investment Corporation of Dubai, the investment arm of the government of Dubai, has joined the Long-Term Investors Club, a group of public-sector investment bodies.
The Investment Corporation of Dubai brings the number of members of the club to five with combined portfolio holdings of €3 trillion ($4.2 trillion). The four founding members of the group are Caisse des Depots of France, German bank KfW, the European Investment Bank (EIB) and Cassa Depositi e Prestiti of Italy.
"The Investment C
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting