The Reserve Bank's current stance is to use its foreign exchange reserves to intervene only if the foreign exchange market became "disorderly".
Reserve Bank Governor Alan Bollard said "We have recommended that when the New Zealand d
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says