The Reserve Bank's current stance is to use its foreign exchange reserves to intervene only if the foreign exchange market became "disorderly".
Reserve Bank Governor Alan Bollard said "We have recommended that when the New Zealand d
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms
- Strike halts Australian banknote production