Nikkei, a newspaper, reported that officials from the US Treasury, Japan's finance ministry and the European Central Bank drew up a currency contingency plan over 15-16 March, the weekend Bear Stearns, a US investment bank, collapsed.
The joint intervention, had it happened, would have been the first for eight years; the last
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development