A recent report by the Central Bank of Swaziland's Research department on the possibilities of adopting a dual exchange rate system says that owing to the current low level of external debt exposure and ability to trade freely in the international currency markets, the country's foreign reserves tend not to be strictly matched according to liabilities.
"It has always be
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde