In a Federal Court filing Wednesday, Visa has challenged the legal grounds of the RBA's historic intervention in the credit card system, claiming it exceeded powers granted under the Payments System (Regulation) Act.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development