In a Federal Court filing Wednesday, Visa has challenged the legal grounds of the RBA's historic intervention in the credit card system, claiming it exceeded powers granted under the Payments System (Regulation) Act.
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says