The statement came as the US completed a rescheduling agreement for $379m of bilateral debt with Pakistan and suggested more help was on the way.
Anne Krueger, first deputy managing director at the IMF, said in Washington that Pakistan's likely access to a three-year lending pack
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde