Last Tuesday gold for February delivery rose to $407 an ounce in New York, the highest level for similar contracts since February 1996.
While investors have been buying gold lately to hedge against the risk of accelerating inflation, European ce
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations