"ECB experts, who visited the mint on March 15-16, examined the euro production quality system installed in the mint and pointed in their conclusions that the facility is implementing the action plan in preparation to coin euros," the bank said in a statement.
"Positive evaluation of our mint by the E
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push
- Quarles: yield curve flattening not “likely” a signal of recession