Source: ITAR-TASS news agency
The Central Bank of Russia expects its gold and foreign exchange reserves to grow by 14bn to more than 62bn dollars in 2003.
As of 1 January 2003, the bank's international reserves stood at 47,793m dollars. "Now we expect the reserves to grow by 14bn dollars, given the new average annual oi
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power