Central banks could raise interest rates to prick asset price bubbles and thereby promote financial stability, a deputy governor of the Swedish Riksbank said on Wednesday.
Detecting the signs of a potential financ
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré