"I have told Tarrin Nimmanahaeminda that to regain investor confidence we must establish how to repay the losses at the FIDF; if we don't come up with a good plan the country will not prosper because investors are asking whether we can manage the losses," said Chatu Mongkol Sonakul, central bank governor.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting