The naming of the new deputy governors should have been finalized before 17 October. Central bank Governor Sjahril Sabirin had submitted a list of potential candidates to the House in February to replace Achwan, Dono Iskandar and Burhanuddin Abdullah.
- Latvian police detain central bank governor on corruption charges
- Ireland withdraws Lane’s nomination for ECB vice president
- Saudi Arabia’s Alkholifey on economic restructuring, reserves and cyber security
- Central banks mull securities lending as response to low yields
- ECB orders Latvia to shutter bank over laundering allegations