Bank of Thailand figures showed official foreign reserves jumped by $714 million to $37.62 billion in the week to July 12, taking the central bank's financial war-chest to its highest level since April 1997.
The rise reflects steady buying by the central bank of dollars and sales of the baht, w
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development