"We are definitely aware of some central banks that are showing more interest in gold but there is a long decision making process, so we are not expecting any major purchases soon," said Jill Leyland, economic adviser to the World Gold Council.
"If you are talking on the pure diversification argumen
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde