Zhou earlier this week advocated the use of SDRs as an international reserve currency as part of a move towards a more stable global monetary order. His comments were widely interpreted as an attempt to downplay the dollar's role as a reserve currency.
Geithner told a
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations