Addressing the 11th Monetary Policy Forum in Abuja on Thursday, he said what the political leaders, especially governors were asking for would only exacerbate the liquidity overhang by triggering high rate of inflation and make life more difficult for Nigerians, if they have their way.
"Some of them are telling me, in a developing country
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power