Cash and securities in foreign currency placed with non-residents totalled 1 trillion rubles, up from 998.2 billion rubles a month earlier, the Central Bank said. Loans and deposits dropped from 237.8 billion rubles to 236.6 billion rubles and investment in securities increased from 322.9 billion rubles to 323.1 billion rubles.
Cash in circulation increas
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde