In 1999 the central bank issued some 13 billion zlotys ($3.2 billion) of untradable inflation-linked bonds to mop up cash freed by a slashing of mandatory reserves for commercial banks.
"This operation would entail making this debt tradable and raising interest on the paper to market levels," Ziolkowska told a news conference following th
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde