"We will intervene if needed and won't when it's not needed," Finance Minister Sadakazu Tanigaki told a parliamentary committee, adding that Japan "does not intervene by aiming at specific levels".
However, Japan's top currency diplomat reiterated on Thursday that there was no change in Japan's vi
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development