The report, published Thursday, said that the task facing pro-euro campaigners to win over support for the single currency would be "difficult" and questioned whether the "yes" lobby would succeed in a short campaign.
Supporters of the euro had hoped that backing for the single currency would natura
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists