Some leading central banks contacted recently by Central Bank News are giving serious consideration to the implications of the global credit crunch for their reserve management policies.
The dominant initial reaction to the crisis, as documented in Central Banking Publications' survey in RBS Reserve Management Trends 2008, was to emphasise that their investment policies
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?