In an interview with the Financial Times, Mr Chino supported the recent proposal by Jiang Zemin, China's president, to create a free trade area between the Asean countries of south-east Asia and China.
Such a move would add 1 per cent to the gros
- Is Donald Trump undermining the Fed’s independence?
- Regulation could stabilise crypto asset market, experts argue
- Reserves preservation key in Tunisia amid growing challenges – El Abassi
- People: San Fran Fed appoints head of research
- China’s exchange rate poses major challenge to fairer trade – US Treasury