In an interview with the Financial Times, Mr Chino supported the recent proposal by Jiang Zemin, China's president, to create a free trade area between the Asean countries of south-east Asia and China.
Such a move would add 1 per cent to the gros
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push