But he also told reporters in Kobe, western Japan, there was no need to change the central bank's monetary policy stance at the moment, given current economic conditions.
At a meeting on August 11, the BOJ's policy board decided to end its 18-month-old zero rate policy and to guide the key unsecured overnigh
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde