"Russia has not only reached the ratio of foreign debt to GDP of European countries with developed economies but also surpasses some of them," Putin told leading Dutch businessmen.
Putin said that domestic demand was increasing annually, which meant growth in real incomes of the population and the volumes of consumer cred
- Is Donald Trump undermining the Fed’s independence?
- Regulation could stabilise crypto asset market, experts argue
- Reserves preservation key in Tunisia amid growing challenges – El Abassi
- People: San Fran Fed appoints head of research
- China’s exchange rate poses major challenge to fairer trade – US Treasury