The bank will sell $50 million. These assets will be sold to authorized banks that then will transfer these assets to accounts of non-residents who invested in Russian securities. The previous currency auction was held on 20 September. The volume of applications amounted to about $138.69 million.
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says