The 1,000-afghani banknote and the 500-afghani banknote are valid and in circulation. This was stated by esteemed Haji Mola Mohammad Ahmadi, the general head of the Central Bank, during an interview with a Hewad correspondent. He added: "The reason for the fall in the value of the afghani against foreign currencies is the imposition of sanctions by the UN S
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?