The Icelandic financial sector has expanded significantly in recent years and foreign investors have become active in domestic trading. Both these developments give grounds for strengthening the Central Banks external position.
On behalf of the Ministry of Finance, the Central Bank has mandated Barcl
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré