The estimated reserve requirement for the previous period stood at 126.4 billion euros. The current maintenance period ends on 23 August.
For each period the ECB sets a minimum requirement for the amount of money euro zone credit institutions must hold with the central bank.
It also publishes estimated targets before the end of the period to give money
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists