Federal Reserve vice chairman Roger Ferguson on Wednesday said the final form of an international accord on banking regulation standards, Basel II, has not been finalized, even as U.S. regulators prepare to seek public input this summer.
"Some believe that with the issuance of (a third consul
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push
- Quarles: yield curve flattening not “likely” a signal of recession