If approved the bill would introduce wholesale changes to BoI stuctures. Amongst other initiatives, it contains proposals on changing the BoI's ownership structures and suggests the introduction of a seven-year, non-renewable mandate for the
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows