"The governor RBI informed me today that India's foreign exchange reserves comprising foreign currency assets, gold and Special Drawing Rights have reached $100.248 billion on December 19," Finance Minister Jaswant Singh said in a statement.
"The RBI has assured me that these forex reserves will, as in the past,
- BoE revamps expenses rules after criticism from MPs
- Draghi warns of downside risks as ECB ends net asset purchases
- Book notes: Macroprudential policy and practice, edited by Paul Mizen, Margarita Rubio and Philip Turner
- Central banks turn to visual communication in 2018
- Five central banks and supervisors join environmental group