"The governor RBI informed me today that India's foreign exchange reserves comprising foreign currency assets, gold and Special Drawing Rights have reached $100.248 billion on December 19," Finance Minister Jaswant Singh said in a statement.
"The RBI has assured me that these forex reserves will, as in the past, c
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory