The Oriental Morning Post reported Xiang Junbo, deputy governor of the People's Bank of China, as saying in a speech at Fudan University that the PBOC will further expand investment channels for its foreign exchange reserves.
China should also increase gold reserves and strategic resources like oil and
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- Banks tend to game stress tests, Fed economists say
- Implementation of new Sofr rate is “ahead of schedule”, says Fed vice-chair
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- MAS strengthens use of data to combat financial crimes